450 word Essay

The job in the creative sector I would like to do is to have a career in media as in general media is all about the money and I'm money motivated meaning I would work hard to be able to get money out of it. As I said I would like to be working in the media industry this means it will involve a lot of different jobs fr example photograaphing, editing, making a video, journalist, presenters and many more. Out of all the diffferent types of jobs you can do in the media indusrty I would like to be doing the research job so all the time I would have to resarch about what i want to do. If I will want to do this then it may start out as me looking after essential tasks every single day for example tea making, attending to guests.

In genereal, researchers have to collate information to then make sure the content you are researching the information so its legal accurate and the procesess people and information involved in the show are ready to go. Researchers may also be able to provide a level of specialist expertise for example science to then direct programme content. So if this is is the job i would like to do in the creative scetor then I would have to do all of this as I would be new at it and have to get used to what I will have to be doing all of the time. Once it gets more familar towards me then I might be able to be working in television, radio or some type of new media that helps on the programming part from all the ideas to execution. Some media reseacrhers also get to work in many different sectors in the media industry radio, film and on the internet, they also get to help some of the producers by finding out some background information with who the poducers are working with.

As I would be a researcher the ideas that I would add hahve to relevant witht the topic we are talking about for furture prodcutions, then after the production actually comes in this is when they would expect the best from me at all costs meaning I have to be accessible, ready to obtain information or have to sort out practical activities and are at ease with the company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faye Unit 20 Homework 200 Words

Faye's Unit 20 work

unit 7 homework