Podcast Script Clovis
Welcome to the Omari Show
jingle (Guten Tag Hardy Caprio ft Digdat)
My name is Kevin and I'm here to introduce my podcast to everyone. In this podcast we review what happens in the premier league.
I have three people that want to join the show. One of the people are called Fowlzey
Welcome to the show Fowlzey
Fowlzey says "yoyo what's happening"
Audience replies with "what's up fowlzey"
Then the intervewer comes in
"The first question I would like to ask is about the games that happened in the matchweek where there was a lot of contrversional descions what did you think of the Arsenal vs Spurs Game"
Fowzley replies with "where do I even start I know we have an Arsenal fan backstage and even he will know that what Xhaka did was absolutely ridiclous behaviour why a person would make a slide tackle when they are in the box was such a stupid thing to do.
Audience agrees with what Fowlzey says and asks them to bring out the Arsenal fan
Fowzley laughs and so does the interviewer
2nd question
where do you think your team will finish this season
Fowzley "well obviously I support Manchester United (the best club in the league)
Someone in the audience says "more like the worst"
the whole audience laughs
carrying on..
so they are going to finish 1st Man city have nothing on them
everyone In the audience laughs then they say get him off the stage
with much laughter
the interviewer gets him off the stage and brings out the Arsenal fan
CHEEERS AND CLAPS
HERE COMES ONTO THE SHOW MR GUZMAN
Mr Guzman replies with "What's going on everyone"
interviewer says so lets cut the crap
Why are Arsenal so bad defesively
Mr Guzman replies that is a very good questionn because as you saw in the Spurs game we were terrible against them we need to get the right defenders playing otherwise it is game over we will not get top 4 or even have a good season it's as simple as that
The audience reply with yes your very correct I cannot disagree with you
last question before you start ranting about arsenal
where are arsenal going to finsh this season
Guzman replies with well at this rate we are giung it finish below the top 5 unless something gets changed out next game is watford and they are last place I'm expecting Arsenal to win this game but then again it's arsenal so we would either end up drawing or losing the match.
One person left to come on the show
break
guten tag playing
THE FINAL PERSON TO COME ON THE SHOW IS A VERY SPECIAL GUEST AND HIS NAME IS MODIE
modie comes onto the stage
why are United so average this season
blame the mamager your making me come onto the show when i am supposed to be filming TOP BOY this is unacceptable and i'm not going to talk about Manchester United as they give me the maddest headache.
THANK TO EVRYONE WHO TURNED UP (the audiene and etc)
closing intro Droptop ft tmulla and Hardy Caprio
jingle (Guten Tag Hardy Caprio ft Digdat)
My name is Kevin and I'm here to introduce my podcast to everyone. In this podcast we review what happens in the premier league.
I have three people that want to join the show. One of the people are called Fowlzey
Welcome to the show Fowlzey
Fowlzey says "yoyo what's happening"
Audience replies with "what's up fowlzey"
Then the intervewer comes in
"The first question I would like to ask is about the games that happened in the matchweek where there was a lot of contrversional descions what did you think of the Arsenal vs Spurs Game"
Fowzley replies with "where do I even start I know we have an Arsenal fan backstage and even he will know that what Xhaka did was absolutely ridiclous behaviour why a person would make a slide tackle when they are in the box was such a stupid thing to do.
Audience agrees with what Fowlzey says and asks them to bring out the Arsenal fan
Fowzley laughs and so does the interviewer
2nd question
where do you think your team will finish this season
Fowzley "well obviously I support Manchester United (the best club in the league)
Someone in the audience says "more like the worst"
the whole audience laughs
carrying on..
so they are going to finish 1st Man city have nothing on them
everyone In the audience laughs then they say get him off the stage
with much laughter
the interviewer gets him off the stage and brings out the Arsenal fan
CHEEERS AND CLAPS
HERE COMES ONTO THE SHOW MR GUZMAN
Mr Guzman replies with "What's going on everyone"
interviewer says so lets cut the crap
Why are Arsenal so bad defesively
Mr Guzman replies that is a very good questionn because as you saw in the Spurs game we were terrible against them we need to get the right defenders playing otherwise it is game over we will not get top 4 or even have a good season it's as simple as that
The audience reply with yes your very correct I cannot disagree with you
last question before you start ranting about arsenal
where are arsenal going to finsh this season
Guzman replies with well at this rate we are giung it finish below the top 5 unless something gets changed out next game is watford and they are last place I'm expecting Arsenal to win this game but then again it's arsenal so we would either end up drawing or losing the match.
One person left to come on the show
break
guten tag playing
THE FINAL PERSON TO COME ON THE SHOW IS A VERY SPECIAL GUEST AND HIS NAME IS MODIE
modie comes onto the stage
why are United so average this season
blame the mamager your making me come onto the show when i am supposed to be filming TOP BOY this is unacceptable and i'm not going to talk about Manchester United as they give me the maddest headache.
THANK TO EVRYONE WHO TURNED UP (the audiene and etc)
closing intro Droptop ft tmulla and Hardy Caprio
Comments
Post a Comment